Xledger is a global leading provider of cloud-based finance software for mid-market organisations. We empower ambition by helping organisations and people to fulfil their potential.
Empowering ambition in business
We help over 10,000 organisations in over 60 countries, digitise, streamline, and bring automated solutions to their finances. Our software was created by finance professionals for finance professionals – and our accountancy-trained consultants support our customers all the way with their technical and financial expertise.
Xledger is a comprehensive and unified solution that’s easy to implement, configure, and update. It’s designed to support businesses in driving efficiencies and making insight-led decisions through three pillars: Automation, Insight, and Scalability.
- Automation of processes ranging from bill processing, workflow, bill payment, bank reconciliation, to invoicing
- Real-time insight for strategic business decisions now and into the future
- Scalability so turning opportunities into business can truly be limitless.
Our partnership with LooseHeadz
We are looking forward to supporting rugby players, coaches and supporters from around the world in looking after their mental health.
The partnership will see Xledger provide dedicated resources and expertise to help further the LooseHeadz mission to place a mental health lead into every rugby club globally, and provide clubs with a toolkit of free resources.
The partnership will see a number of new initiatives launch in the coming months. These projects will look to place a heavy focus on supporting players in planning for life outside of rugby.
Ian Halliwell, Sales & Marketing Director at Xledger UK commented, “It is a real privilege for us to be part of the LooseHeadz mission. This partnership gives us the opportunity to support an ambitious and growing movement, which tackles the very relevant issues we face today surrounding mental health. We also love the charity’s innovative approach, especially because as a business we have always had a close association with sport, understanding how being involved in a team can provide a positive structure to dealing with many of the challenges we deal with on a day-to-day basis.”
Working with the Community
Since 2019, Xledger UK has invested in supporting the role of Bristol Sport in the community. This includes the ongoing support of the Bears Women rugby, Bears Men rugby, Bears Academy, and Bristol Flyers basketball teams.
We have a close relationship with the Bristol Bears Community Foundation too, in particular the Bear in Mind and Bright Sparks programmes, which help young people from the most deprived areas of Bristol deal with challenges of the modern world, building their confidence and their aspirations.
We’ve been inviting groups of young people to our offices to meet some of our employees and hear their career journeys: the ups, downs, challenges, and advice on how to succeed and overcome adversity.
In June 2022, Xledger employees raised money through a 350 mile cycle to further support the work of the Bristol Bears Community Foundation. Employees are looking forward to another cycle ride from Bristol to Paris in June 2023.
Our Values, culture and people
At Xledger, we live by our company values in every corner of the organisation, and they form the framework for our Corporate Social Responsibility ambitions.
- Do Good – We believe that as a global company, our social responsibility is to support the things that matter. We reach out to those that need help and look to minimise our environmental impact at every turn.
- Passion – We love our work. Inspired by technology and energised by new ideas, we responsibly push the limits when faced with challenges. Curiosity compels us to dream big, but we never overlook the small details. We create real solutions, rather than illusions.
- Win-Win – We value trust over applause. We build long-lasting relationships through connections in the community because we are stronger together than apart. We overcome every challenge with fierce dedication, listening and collaborating to seek successful and timely solutions for our staff and others.
- Amaze – We deliver WOW through product, process, and people – providing transformative experiences that produce unexpected value. Xledger strives to astound ambitious customers by how we put knowledge, methodology, and delivery into action. We achieve this through hard work, development, and fun.
At Xledger we take pride in putting our staff first. Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation, Xledger UK offers an outstanding workplace environment, a strong office culture and an extensive perks list (including company health insurance upon completing probation, monthly staff recognition awards and flexible working, to name a few). Our office space provides an exceptional working environment, including a bespoke designed multi-functional office space, a games area and Bristol’s second largest roof terrace. Our culture has a big emphasis on professional and personal development, offering all staff regular quarterly reviews with their manager, an e-learning platform subscription and regular team training days followed by team building socials. As an international company, we also have offices in Oslo (our HQ), Stockholm and Colorado Springs.
Xledger, empowering ambition.